Suite 502, Level 5, Eastpoint Tower, 180 Ocean Street, Edgecliff NSW 2027.
I consult at this location for full days on Monday, Thursday and Friday.
To book an appointment call the Edgecliff rooms on (02) 9363 9474. Or freecall 1800 890 964. Or fax to (02) 9362 3917.
The rooms are located on the corner of Ocean Street and New South Head Road, and a 5 minute walk from Edgecliff Station. They are in Eastpoint Tower, NOT the Edgecliff Centre.
The best parking is in the Eastpoint Food Fair Car Park on New McLean Street. Do not enter the Aldi car park but drive to the end of New McLean St, to the entrance for East Point Food Fair Car Park, where you drive down to level 2 (Yellow level). From there you go through the glass doors and take the lifts directly to Level 5.
There is also 2 hour free parking in the Aldi car park, where you walk through Edgecliff Station and shopping centre. There are stairs just between the butchers and Coles. It is OK if you are on foot but not so good with prams and strollers. There is a lift from level 4, near the butchers, but you need to bypass the first two lifts and take the far lifts, that are for residents only, to Level 5.
More details below…
My rooms are in the Eastpoint Tower above the Eastpoint Food Fair – on the south-west corner of New South Head Road and Ocean Street. You can get to us by
- Entering at street level from Ocean Street, or
- By stairs from inside the shopping complex, or
- By lift from the Eastpoint Food Fair P1 car park. We are on Level 5 in Suite 502. In detail:
1. From the street: Walk along pavement and enter from street level, 180 Ocean Street. We are in a courtyard at the base of the Eastpoint Tower.
2. From the shopping centre: If you are inside the shopping centre, head to Coles, on the right hand side, just after the butcher you will see a set of stairs leading to a fire door. Go through the door and walk 36 steps up to the courtyard where we are. Unfortunately there is no direct lift access to the 5th level from the shopping centre. If you are on this level and need to use a lift, you need to take the lift down to level 2, and enter the glass fronted lift lobby next to it on your left from which direct access to level 5 is possible.
3. From the Eastpoint Food Fair car park P1 – Level 2 – Yellow: Go through the glass doors on your right to the lift, take the lift to Level 5, walk into the courtyard and turn right. (See more details on parking below.) The car park is free for 0-2 hours. For more rates see here.